Here are some tips and techniques for using your new face paints!
- Allow time for paint to dry between layers to achieve a more professional and detailed application.
- Use the enclosed make-up sponge to blend colors, to create a soft, hazy look, or to coat the entire face with one color.
- Use tiny brushes and eyeshadow applicators for finer details. Rinse all brushes with soap and water after use so they'll be ready for your next application.
- To speed drying time of paints, dust cornstarch over wet face paint.
- Mix colors to get a wider range of colors (remember, red + yellow = orange; blue + red = purple…)
- Use black or violet to darken colors.
- Moisten Applicators before dipping in paint to make more fluid paint.
FACE PAINTING TUTORIALS USING NATURAL FACE PAINTS